The Rainmaker Platform comes with a default checkout page that can be used for the purchase for your products. However, there may be a situation where you might want to add the checkout form to a landing page.
It’s really easy to add the checkout form to the landing page using the ‘Opt In Form’ settings that are built into a few of the pre-built templates
Video Instructions – click play below
To add a checkout form to a landing page, you will need to create a landing page that uses the ‘Opt In Form’ element. In the Opt In Form settings, we just need to select an option to add the checkout form and we are done!
Follow the text instructions below.
1. Edit or create your landing page and click to open the ‘Opt In Form’ settings. In the settings, select ‘Other’ in the ‘Email Marketing’ drop down
2. When you select ‘Other’ a box will appear in the settings. Click the ‘Add Checkout Form’ button.
3. In the field provided, type in the name of your product. An auto-suggest list will appear as you start writing the product name. Select the product and click ‘Insert Product’.
4. The checkout form shortcode will appear in the box. Save the settings for the Opt In Form and update or publish the page.
5. When you view the landing page, you may see stray white lines in the form. This is just a design issue with the landing page and can be fixed with some CSS code. Go back to the editing area and click on the ‘Settings’ tab. Add the below code to the ‘Landing Page Scripts and Styles’ area:
And that’s it!